[BaadAssGremlins] Speaking Of Wal-Mart

This is strange that this Wal-Mart thread has started. I was in front of my apartment building putting the new steering wheel in my Matador yesterday afternoon when my cell phone rings. I figured it was my wife wanting to know where I was and when I was going to be done and come upstairs. I have been having trouble walking lately and there is no elevator in the 3 story building I live in. It turns out it some dude that says he is from Wal-Mart and I was entitled to a 40$ cash back on my latest purchase. For reasons I won't go into me and my wife never ever shop at Wal-Mart. I told him in my best Vetrans Day Navy English where to ~!@#$%^&*( go!!!!.
"Doc"