Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Not AMC but worth knowing

Yeah snopes that shit before telling us the skies falling please.
Bart

In a message dated 11/11/2009 7:13:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ed, this is old hoax. While I am sure it may have happened to a few folks, the widespread rumor has been around for awhile:

However! Really worth noting that if you have a credit card, many companies are raising interest rates regardless of your past credit history! I have never been late with one of mine, suddenly Citi decides that either I can 'opt out' whihc means if I do, I can never use that card, will have to slowly pay it off and then close account.....or, if I do nothing, they pop me for 29.99% rate! That is pawn shop interest rates!

This is such a big deal it was even on news last night and amazingly, is legal!

this is a heck of a lot worse than cash back!

Now back to our regularly scheduled AMC program.