From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hal
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 5:56 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 2 barrel carb

Have you checked with Clifford?

From: gremlin_corvette_guy <gremlin_corvette_guy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 6:29:42 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 2 barrel carb

Hey guys, Anyone have any leads on a good place to get a two barrel, 4 bolt, Carter or Holley carb for a 73 258 engine Gremlin X? Seems cheaper and less work to get the carb than replace the intake manifold to go back to a one barrel. My 2 barrel has a serious crack in it. Anyone ever repair a cracked carb? Second, has anyone ever used a 4 bolt plate adapter to allow for a two bolt 1 barrel Carter YF to go on?
If so can the adapter plate be bought or does it have to be fabricated?
Thanks to any and all for any help.