[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 Gremlin Excalibur on e-bay

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 Gremlin Excalibur on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1977-AMC-Grimlin-Excalibur-clone-look-alike-one-of-one_W0QQitemZ140355179366QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item20add21366

has it under grimlin excalibur.   by no means something i would drive, though it would definitely grab my attention at a car show.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry Atkins <twa1950@...>

wrote:

> Sorry guys but I don't know how to make a link for it but did anyone see the 77 Gremlin Excalibur on E-bay. It looks like something out of the 20's. I don't know if I like it or not. Looks like somebody had more time and money than he knew what to do with. I question leaving the 6 in it but since it is just for show I might can understand that. The interior kind of got to me. You spend all this time on the body and you leave the original interior in it. I would� have had to put some more luxurous seats in it. While I don't believe I would buy it even if I had the money still it is something to look at.
> Terry

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: