Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin wiring was, sort of still is ebay crap

That is what I was going to say Eddie. You could do it but with all those wires it would take you forever. Then after you got it done I would almost guarantee you that would have one or more of them crossed and it would take another lifetime to figure out what you did wrong If it was simple to do then people would be doing it and then the wiring harness would be cheap.
Terry