Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:03 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] HO Tyco Union 76 gas station / AMX on Ebay, $5 , 21 hours left...

Don't often see these come up anymore, usually sell for around $20, too. This one has 3 Camaro's and 1 AMX, sometimes they have more AMXs, oh well Here's the link, in case anyone's interested -

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-HO-TYCO-UNION-76-LIGHTED-SERVICE-STATION-943_W0QQitemZ250511118736QQcmdZViewItemQQptZModel_RR_Trains?hash=item3a53a05190

 I've been rather busy with work, a sick cat, a new adopted stray siamese male cat, wife's craft shows on weekends, things keep my busy, haven't really posted much to anything lately. Ah well, hopefully will find time to work on a Pacer and my '74 Gremlin before the month is out. Weather looks crappy for this weekend in VA, though. I can hope...

Jerry