Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Go Cart

How right you are, Terry. Unless it is really nice (or a V-8) it is hard to get $2000 for a real full size Gremlin. Most Gremlin enthusiasts (probably AMC fans in general) either don't have a lot of money, or because of  what Eddie calls the "Rambler Mentality" aren't willing to buy anything unless it's an outright steal. I sold a rust free 1977 Gremlin, a true California car, last spring on ebay and it only brought $1247. Last time I'll do a no reserve auction.

Onree in Nebraska