From: Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rally wheels [1 Attachment]
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 7:06 PM

Heres a pic of what my Sportabout looks like with its original ralley wheels.
I put my spare on it once which is a black rally with a volcano cap and it looked cool.
Oh yeah, a Subaru took out one of my trim rings several years ago. I was wondering where I could find one or a set. I have a trim ring on it now from an '80s Monte Carlo.
I did find one in a Gremmy X I found in the woods, but I couldnt find the owner.