[BaadAssGremlins] Had good day at a swap meet yesterday

[BaadAssGremlins] Had good day at a swap meet yesterday

Had good day at a swap meet yesterday.  As I was walking around looking at all the Chevy and Ford crap, I spotted 4 AMC Rally Wheels complete with the Volcano centers and beauty rings.  The rims look almost like new, but two of the beauty rings have a little curb rash on them.  He had a price of $45.00 on them, mark down to $25.00.  I offered $20.00 for the complete set, and he took it.  It was around 11:00AM and he told me that I was the only guy to look at them.  I not sure what I’m going to do with them, but there was no way I could past them up.

The moral of this is, is that AMC stuff is far and few between, but when you do find it, you can normally get a good deal on it.

Ed