RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:Hornet info

Doc,

I have a few Gremlin/Hornet parts cars and should have a good used radiator.

Here is how to locate the current ads I have up:

Try going to the Reno/Tahoe Craigslist at:  http://reno.craigslist.org/

Then search for “amc”.  Then scroll down the results list and look for my ads.  All my ads start with “Parting a ….”

and then say “Fallon, Nevada 89406 (an hour east of Reno)”

I have several (16 just for AMC) ads up right now.

-Mike

Michael Lakin

Fallon, NV. 89406

(775) 427-2695