[BaadAssGremlins] Fw3196291 Heads wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw3196291 Heads wanted

Robbie below is looking for a AMC head, will probably take both if you have them, if you think you can help, please give him a shout. He is in Lebanon, but I have shipped to him thru years to a US destination on east coast no problem, good guy to deal with, thanks in advance to all who might help out a fellow AMCer.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com