[BaadAssGremlins] A Little Matador Work

After spending almost 1,100$ in the spring for a new windshield and roof rust repair on the Matador from the damage the factory vinyl top did over the years. I finally have the money for the simulated vinyl top. (a two part epoxy bed liner spray) My friend who did the glass and roof rust repair work is doing it in his shop. 375$, even though it is not the real thing this car is a preservation not a restoration. It will look 10 times better than before. I couldn't;t let this car be cut up just for it's 360/727. I sold 20 of my 20+ year old built model cars 3 weeks ago, no AMC's for 400$ and 9 more custom one of a kind ones this week for 505$. I decide to sell off most of my 40+ year old collection. I built 25 Rambler/AMC/Jeeps in the last 3 years and have run out of display case room for them. Anyone interested in anything but AMC/Ramblers/Jeeps or orphans let me know. I have a lot of Pford stock and street rods from the 20's 30's and 40's.
"Doc"