[BaadAssGremlins] 1972/74 Sportabout restoration

[BaadAssGremlins] 1972/74 Sportabout restoration

 Hi all! I am going to start restoring my hornet and am looking for referrals to any paint/ body shops and upholstery places in the Inland Empire. I have had my car for 10 years. I drove it every day for 3, then got rear ended. I originally had a 72, but could not find a body  for it in the same year.... so it is now a mix between the 72 ( engine, tranny, dash, rearend, some parts of the front end..) and 75..(everything else).. I will also need all the door gaskets and carpet... Anything that you guys could tell me would be great!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)