Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tail light housing

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tail light housing

Hi Ed, no one reproduces these and don't think they will be done either, due to low demand and high cost of start up. It took a virtual act of congress to get the 68-69 AMX & Javelin tail light housings done and 40 years. A suggestion would be to get all your chrome together, bumpers, those housings and any other things all together, then take to chroming shop in your area and get quotes on chroming all together as package, sometimes cheaper. I do have some left Gremlin tail light gasket seals, maybe 7 sets left in stock. I got a mess of things ending tonight on fee-bay if any of you do that, but here is a few things of possible interest.

I have a mess of grille turn signal housings ending tonight on fee-bait item 330358452153

a new Hornet 70-76 package tray 330358452884

a machined 3 hole overlay w glovebox & surround

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330358455617

2 hole overlay only 330358457778

volcano rings

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330358470031

and something to seal your Gremlin tail lights a new set of gaskets 330358456101

NOS Gremlin sunvisor (with 2 sunvisors from own sC/360 tossed in) 330358460396

NOS rear "AMC" emblem  330358463964

NOS little dash "X" emblem  330358469736

Someone you might want to contact on the housings is on my VENDORS list, get ahold of both
Circle City AMC which is Vic Owens and
Richard Estermeyer who was parting out 15-20 Gremlin, Hornet and Concords, but maybe some of the Gremlin housings better than what you have perhaps. Good luck,

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com