[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Parts wanted/79 amx [1 Attachment]

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Parts wanted/79 amx [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Eddie Stakes included below]

Derek has a great looking Spirit up in Canada eh, and thanks for sharing this photo. He is also looking for some of those flared head lug nuts for Turbocast and Turbocast II rims, if anyone can help him out please feel free to reply and thanks in advance to all who do, Derek, thanks for sharing this neat photo also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com