[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: hornet weatherstrips wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: hornet weatherstrips wanted

The folks below are looking for some weatherstrips for thei rHornet hatchback, anyone have
any ideas or know where to get some, what fits, what don't please feel free to give them a
shout and thanks in advance to all who might reply, be sure to copy your reply to them
also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx