----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Kurpil
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:10 PM

Hi Eddie,

 Would you happen to know what a 1973 hornet X with a 304 2bbl, 3 speed auto on the floor, that?s all original down to the hubcaps with 50k miles is worth? Here are a few pictures of it. It was abandoned on the side of the highway in the 1980?s, then towed to where it is now.

Attachment(s) from Eddie Stakes

2 of 2 Photo(s)