[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin & Hornet METAL machined 3hole dash overlays &

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin & Hornet METAL machined 3hole dash overlays & glovebox

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330354873272

This is the prototype one just finished, the photos don't do it justice. Now the Aussies
are asking for me to 'reverse the mold' for them to do 'right hand drive' same for their
RHD cars, will have to see if I can though, and several have emailed me asking to do
woodgrain 3hole for Gremlin also. Neat item this is a file off my site with more, and some
larger pix:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_machined_overlays.htm

No, have not set a firm price, I know what I got into them development wise, and had to
waste two original ones to get cut/press lines right however, but oh well. Proudly MADE IN
USA.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx