[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New RLC "Gremlin Grinder" out Aug 25th

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New RLC "Gremlin Grinder" out Aug 25th

Yep the Greased Gremlin was released in the HW Classics line this year. Check the upper right corner of these cards to find a foil logo - those are the "chase" cars that come with special rims & rubber wheels! The 3rd color of this car is out now - chrome, black, red....I think there will be 5 colors in the series? Happy hunting! ~Lu~
Don't worry Bart - I will get extras for my AMC friends!
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> Aww maaan. >:-( WTF Hotwheels?? they put out the Greased Gremlin again  on
> the racks  but not the Gremlin Grinder.
> Bart
>

> In a message dated 8/22/2009 7:13:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> lumina333@... writes:
>
> Nope  sorry - you have to be an RLC (Red Line Club) member to purchase one
> of these  cars. Production is limited to the number ordered by members. I
> plan on  ordering 2 - 3 of them when they are available in the purchase window
>  beginning on Tuesday. Hotwheelscollectors dot com is the website where
> this  baby will be offered. Most of the RLC members clamored for the designers
> to  delete the tampos on this casting and for once it appears they listened
> to us!  This is going to be a sweet ride in Spectraflame antifreeze with the
> racing  stripe. ~Lu

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: