[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC maroon steering wheel center wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC maroon steering wheel center wanted

Matt below is looking for one of those fat type steering wheel horn buttons in maroon. Granted, any of them good condition he would probably consider however, if you can help him out feel free to give him a shout, thanks in advance to all who reply. PS: those big steering wheel buttons were used from about 79-88, wife's 88 Eagle has this maroon one, but can't have it.....
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com