[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Posted photos of My 72 Gremlin X that I bought new

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Posted photos of My 72 Gremlin X that I bought new!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed,

 Love the pics of your original 72 Gremlin. Also love that light blue color.  Not sure if I have ever seen a Gremlin with that color. It looked sharp.  Too bad you never did get any time runs with the performace mods you added.  Guess you will on your new clone.

John

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ed Veneck <edveneck@...> wrote:

> I found some old photos of My 72 Gremlin X that I bought new (Ed's Gremlin).  It had a 304 3 speed PS, PB-disks, and AC.  I went to the dealership to buy an AMX, but it was out of my price range.  This car was sitting on the showroom floor, I took it for a test drive, and I was hooked.  I also included a photo page of the car that I sold to get the Gremlin, a 66 GTO.  My GTO was a high 15 second car (1/4 mile) and I always felt that the Gremlin was faster, but they closed down the Dragway before I could prove it.  Some of the equipment I had on the Gremlin were, Hooker Headers, Torker intake, Mild Cam (don't recall the specs, but it sounded good), Mallory Rev-pol. and a Hurst Roll control.  I destoryed the 3 speed within the fist year, so I upgraded to a T10 from a wrecked 70 AMX, I also put the Posi rear end from that car under the Gremlin.  I sold the car because I got into Stock Car racing, and needed a truck to pull the race car.  I'm
>  currently building my current 72 Gremlin into a clone of this car.
> Side Note: The Red 64 GTO behind my 66 GTO is my brother's, and he still has it!!!  It's currently getting a complete body off resto on it.  It's a 389 3x2's 4 speed car.  Makes me wish that I had keep my GTO and Gremlin.
>
> Ed

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: