[BaadAssGremlins] Re: I almost strangled my son...

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: I almost strangled my son...

I've posted some photos of the damage in lumina333 folder. The grill is missing the bottom chrome piece and is split in a few places. If I do get the Hornet, guess who ain't getting to drive it?!!! ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> Mom needs to teach Jr. how to properly wrangle a "well tuned" AMC. Get him
> a Toyota front wheel drive shitbox! Hope you can fix the car ok Lu.
> Bart
>

> In a message dated 8/14/2009 10:29:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> lumina333@... writes:
>
> when I  discovered that he wrecked the '81 Spirit and DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT
> IT!!!! He  had been staying with his Dad over the Summer, and taking a class
> in the  morning. He brought the car over AT NIGHT last week and took off on
> a trip to  visit other relatives the next day. When I arrived home, I found
> the damage.  He smashed the front right of the car, just over the bumper,
> bending the front  frame and hood. Smashed the grill, broke the headlight
> surround, broke the  turn signal lens, and bent the front fender. {Yes, I had
> to be restrained.}  Especially when I discovered the blistered rear tire and
> black rubber stuck to  the rear fender. When questioned, he admitted burning
> out of school,  hydroplaning on a wet street and rear ending a Jimmy. The
> other driver was  another student who didn't want a police report created
> since she was driving  without a license and no insurance. I called the local
> junkyard and thank God  they hadn't crushed the Spirit that I partially
> stripped last year. I bought  the grill & both turn signal lenses for $65 -
> correction - I made my son  pay for them! I'm glad I hadn't changed the hood or
> fenders yet and kept all  the spare parts for it. Oh yeah....he gets to ride
> the bus for the first two  weeks of his Senior year and can't drive the car
> until we repair  it.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: