From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 76 Hornet
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 11:48 AM

Lu it sounds like  a nice car. But you can read the prices in all the buyer guides in the world and it is nothing special, but a nicely equipped family car. People read these price guides and think they have gold. Also Eddie is right about sentimental value for a car you have had that long too and probably would affect the asking price. I'd go tops 1,500$ from your description. A seemingly minor headlight problem might cost you a couple of hundred bucks if you can't do it yourself. Then there is old hoses, belts, a tune-up and normal service that along with the headlight problem probably would drive the total price a bit over 2,000$ Just My 2 cents.
"Doc"