[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 76 Hornet *FIND* Help me out!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 76 Hornet *FIND* Help me out!

Anyone remember John Rosa's Hornet hatchback w factory 360?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/754504

this nice car started getting passed around like my ex wife in winning team's locker room, eventually selling to someone in Idaho for meager $5000 Too bad. In the new AMO magazine, longtime president Darrly Salisbury pines about the SC/360 'AMC's forgotten musclecar' something I have mentioned thru the years too. Hornets are great cars and saved AMCs ass in 1970, along with Gremlin!

This low miler Hornet Sportabout wagon with 77 AMX kit sold about $3K

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/701542

This is one of 14 (FOURTEEN!) 1974 Hornets made with a factory 360V8 in 1974, and 2 known to exist. Been for sale for 2 years. Basically a 74 SC/360!

http://classiccars.carster.us/classic/AMC/Hornet/1974_AMERICAN_MOTORS_HORNET:8334354483345682243.htm

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx