From: lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 76 Hornet *FIND* Help me out!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 8:19 AM

The man seemed genuinely clueless as to what to ask for it, so I thought I would help him out and research it. It is not show ready by any means. It has been a daily driver (more like a daily driveway warmer) ever since I have seen it. He has it tagged with Vintage plates, so he is not legally allowed to drive it >1,000 miles/year in this state. He is sentimental about the car and I don't think he really wants to part with it, but his health is making it very difficult for him to maintain it like he wants to. So he is looking for someone who will love it to have it. He stated that there were some electrical problems with the car. Yes it is a coupe, not a hatchback - I like that look. Next week I'll take some photos and post them. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@ yahoogroups. com, Terry Atkins <twa1950@... > wrote:

> I would think those prices are right. If is good shape. Interior decent. Body no rust or dents. Runs and drives decent with no major problems the $2500 sounds like it would be more than fair for it. Now if it is in show room condition with no problems at all and the paint is bright and shiny with few or any faults if he was very lucky he might get the $4000. Now if you see that it is decent but is going to need some work on it the 1000 to 1500 would be more like it. Now if the guy wants 10,000 for it run like hell and if he want $500 ask him what is wrong with it.
> Terry