[BaadAssGremlins] rambler auction, crate packard engine

[BaadAssGremlins] rambler auction, crate packard engine

This auction took place August 8th, thanks to Harold Morgan who emailed me about it, check
out the mess of Ramblers!

http://vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_pictures.php?detail=55

Nash, Rambler, Hudsons oh my! This is one I personally would like

http://vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_details2.php?photosel=auction_images/55/fullsize/0004.JPG

although I do admit I also like the greenish Ranchero too:

http://vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_details2.php?photosel=auction_images/55/fullsize/000045.JPG

I do't know what any of these sold for, much less the crate Packard engine,

http://vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_details2.php?photosel=auction_images/55/fullsize/15B_1.JPG

we had two of these big Pontiacs in the early 1960s, one was green/white the other
pink/green, both four doors. My brother Tommy & me used to roll our Matchbox (Hot Wheels
weren't invented yet) on the 'roads' which were those chromes on the hood

http://vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_details2.php?photosel=auction_images/55/fullsize/78L.JPG

my dad used to joke he had a girlfriend after the war that was built like the front bumper
on that Pontiac. Neat array of cars there, hope all of them went to good homes.

 just figured would share the photos.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx