[BaadAssGremlins] CANADA and USA NOW INCLUDED...Check Your Drivers Licen

[BaadAssGremlins] CANADA and USA NOW INCLUDED...Check Your Drivers License !!!!! (non amc)

Wow, didn't know this existed out there!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

I already removed mine. I suggest you all do the
same. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own!     I just searched for
mine and there it was...picture and all!    Thanks Homeland Security and The Canadian Security Intelligence Service ( CSIS ) !
Go to the web site, and check it out.      It's unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and province to see if  yours is on file.
After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement. Please notify all your friends so they can protect themselves too . Believe me they will thank you for it.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/