[BaadAssGremlins] inside door opening mechanism rod holding nylon bushin

[BaadAssGremlins] inside door opening mechanism rod holding nylon bushing source wanted [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from AMCOWNER included below]

I am looking for some of the nylon bushings depicted in the attached picture – good ones, I have plenty of brittle broken ones J  I looked at APD’s and Galvin’s web catalogs and did not find them – anyone have a good source?

Thanks,

-Mike

Michael Lakin

Fallon, NV. 89406