From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NSRA
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 5:56 AM

Terry the Street Machines & Vans were shown together. I don't remember how many years after 1977 that the NSRA still kept the Street Machine/Van division going. Custom vans died out in the early to mid 80's and street machiner's were not diehard car show guys like the rodders. Street machiner's were racers back then.
"Doc"