Re: [BaadAssGremlins] my 71 gremlin project

probably in the future but not economically feasonable right now but i would love to put a 401 with a blower and i am sure i will be changing the tranny at that time also as i do not think this borge warner would hold up to a v8

--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Rick Griffin <amc_poppy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Rick Griffin <amc_poppy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] my 71 gremlin project
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:01 AM

Looks good! any plans for a V-8 ?  Rick

--- On Wed, 7/15/09, henry williams <rwexpress05@ yahoo.com> wrote:

From: henry williams <rwexpress05@ yahoo.com>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] my 71 gremlin project [10 Attachments]
To: BaadAssGremlins@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 5:47 AM

hee is a few pics of my 71 gremlin it is no where near show quality but it is a project in the works but at least it is functional and drivable now most is stock including the 232 motor and some things are not it still needs some work and paint but thanks to every one that has helped to get this up and running as quickly as possible in my short time restraint so that my mother could see it and go for a ride in it before she  passes on thanks again to davis if it had not been for you i would probably not have any fenders for it yet but i am happy at how it is comming out so far it needs a new carpet or mat on the floor and the stuff on the back seat is just dust from when i was sanding and forgot to wipe it off the rear seat is mint but the front still needs help when i do get the 76 hornet i posted pics  of before, i plan on taking the tilt column and the power steering to install on it and then i will probably convert it to disc brakes instead of drums all the way around