[BaadAssGremlins] Hello.

Hello my name is Stephen and I'm re-entering the world of AMC by reviving my 76 Gremlin. Only problem is I don;t want to pay 400+ dollars for a set of Clifford Headers. can anyone tell me where  I might find headers that fit other than brand new ones form CP. 1 yr old and 2 yr old don't equal high price grem parts. I love AJ at Southtexas really helped me out with an intake and 2v holley carb.
  This is really the Forum I've been looking for for staight talk.
So here goes, should i just pay the 400 and deal with it or keep looking?
 Think I'll start the new fad to beat the 40's; the new flouresent accent hub-caps.. Why go with the original black when you can go neon.

Sorry the cheese over came me.

Thank you and be safe.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional