[BaadAssGremlins] New Johnny LIghtning AMCs - 40th anniversary AMX, 51 H

[BaadAssGremlins] New Johnny LIghtning AMCs - 40th anniversary AMX, 51 Hudson...

 I've been watching for 6 months now in Virginia , still no JL police Gremlin, Darn! Anyway, hit one Toys R US on Tuesday in Fairfax, and scored 2 of the new 40th Anniversary JL's, 69 black AMX  with flames. Decent! Hit two more stores tonight, scored a red-tired '70 Plymouth at the first TRU( maybe the new White Lightning version? ), and the second TRU I scored a '51 Hudson Hornet Police car. So didn't do too bad tonight! I bought more Plymouths on Tuesday, and some Ford 'stangs tonight. I doubt I'll buy the whole series, but I bought some portion of them. Didn't buy any of the GM stuff so far, like Camaro and Chevelle or Nova. They just don' t do it for me.

  Anyway, be on the lookout for the new JL's, simple red cardboard back, no totally enclosed blister pack. Only $2.79, too, not a bad price!

Jerry Casper