[BaadAssGremlins] amc auto transmission parts break down

[BaadAssGremlins] amc auto transmission parts break down

hi  i was wondering if any one on here has a parts break down on an a 3 speed auto trans the problem i ran into is on my 71 gremlin i dropped the pan and was going to change the filter and the fluid but there was a 4-1/8" rod laying in the bottom it was over by the vacuume modulatorbut i was not sure where it might go to if any one can help me out id appreciate it  am not sure which auto trans used in this car thanks..henry in ct.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)