RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 727/904 kickdown linkage

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 727/904 kickdown linkage

Lokar throttle and kick down cables for 727 work great – I have their setup on my 69 Javelin with 401 and 727 and my 73 Hornet with 258 and 998.

I have several AMC parts cars and probably have the parts you need if you want to stay stock.

-Mike

Michael Lakin

Fallon, NV. 89406

(775) 427-2695