From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] kilometers
To: baadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 9:48 AM

I'm surprised some of you who have Spirits, Eagles, SX/4s, and 79-80 AMXs don't pick up
some of these, they are rather cool.

http://i23.ebayimg. com/06/i/ 000/fb/87/ 67f6_12.JPG

sure it is kilometer of which most of us in stats don't use that metric crap, but fun to
look at the faces of people when they lok at your car at cruise nights and poke head
inside and see a '180 mph speedometer' and step back from the car slowly....these yunits
can be had on ebay for buy it now usually in the $20-$50 range for whole cluster, not bad
and like the stuff we used to think of as 'common' in the 80s 'that would always be there'
stuff like this for later models will quickly dry up too.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@ planethoustonamx .com
www.planethoustonam x.com