From: rwexpress05 <rwexpress05@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 1976 hornet
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 10:20 PM

i am going to be aqcuiring a 1976 hornet with a 258 single barrel carb the body i believe is in great shape the front fender on the drivers side has been hit the grill is not damaged i just want a few parts off it and then i will sell it i will not part it out whoever wants something will take the whole thing minus the parts i take if it does not move in a couple of days i have no choice to send it to the junk yard i really did not want that to happen some one could really use the parts or restore it i am just interested in a few parts that might inter change in my gremlin i do not have pics yet but i will by the weekend and i will post them asap if any one is interested the can contact me by this monday it goes to the junk yard my land lord will not let me have it here any more than 2-3 days when i post the pics i will post my phone number and you can call me day or night i does not matter when i am usually up all night only get 2-3 hours of sleep lately thanks ahaed of time for any one that might be interested in it ...henry in torrington ct.