Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Jim Landis Spirit in Ozark mountain super shif

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Jim Landis Spirit in Ozark mountain super shifters ...

True,but was it really warranted though? I mean Joe let us know about Landis kicking big 3 ass on the track and your getting anal over wether its a street car or not. to me that sounds like your jealous when you should be stoked about an AMC showing the big 3 whos boss.
Bart