From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Now Friday Chip Foose Is A Big ~!@#$%^ Wossey Rant.
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 7:39 AM

Thanks Terry. That week in the hospital knocked the crap out of me. 2 1/2 day's in ICU and the rest on the ward. I was poked in every orifice in my body. I am still weak and it has been raining here almost very day. I am basically house bound but am working on 2 AMC models, a Booth Hornet Pro/Stocker and a 70 Penske Javelin so I am still AMCing it. Had the orange Hornet out a 3 times and the Matador out once in a week and a half sine I got home. I need my driving an AMC fix. Nice that I have 3 of them now. LOL Got to get a nice day to install my aouga horn in the Matador. I never had an AMC without one since my first AMC in 1965.
"Doc"