[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Now Friday Chip Foose Is A Big ~!@#$%^ Wossey

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Now Friday Chip Foose Is A Big ~!@#$%^ Wossey Rant.

You know Bart I think you are right on that point about Foose destroying the AMX and basterdising it with a BBC. But if you would have seen this poor old man with the "A" pickup it would have been the high point in the old mans life to have the truck done up even with a brand "X" engine. There are many fiberglas and steel repo parts for those old Model A's so he could do his usual parts change with a SB and a paint job.
"Doc"