[BaadAssGremlins] The Now Friday Chip Foose Is A Big ~!@#$%^ Wossey Rant

[BaadAssGremlins] The Now Friday Chip Foose Is A Big ~!@#$%^ Wossey Rant.

I have lost respect for the man after yesterdays Overhauling show. They had a contest asking for submissions for the worst beater in the country by the owners spouse, girlfriend or whatever. The 3 finalists were an old man with a falling apart model "A" Pford street rod pickup that was literally falling apart as it was going down the road. Next a partialy built running  70 Camaro that wasn't really in that bad shape and then there was a street driven  Sunday raced, rusty, parts missing  AMX. Take a wild guess which car was picked?????????????????????? I my opinion it should have been the old mans model "A" even me hoping the AMX would be picked
with the AMX next and then the Camaro. Foose ~!@#$%^ WOOSED OUT AND PICKED THE CAMARO. I am beginning he is just a very good graphic artist and painter that has turned into a repo parts changer like most of them. One example is that Will Castro from Unique Whips. He will put some big tires and a body kit and a big stereo on your butt if you stand in one place to long. The rant is now officially over.
Say Amen & AMC.
"Doc"