[BaadAssGremlins] Good AMC factory photos from "across the pond" in UK..

[BaadAssGremlins] Good AMC factory photos from "across the pond" in UK...

 I decided to log into Ebay.uk.co a few weeks ago,and discovered that some AMC treasures listed aren't making it across the pond here to be viewed without logging in. I just got in the mail today some 34 pictures I bought, most less than $2 US each, here they run about $8-15 each. I bought Gremlin, some Hornet, some Matador sedan and wagon, some Pacer, and a few Eagle and Spirit pics, some have German text. Ach Tung! The seller has about 10 more photos, mostly Concord and Matador wagon/sedans, but some others. If you log into the UK version of Ebay directly, then search on AMC, you should find the seller. Just put in Factory Photo AMC, and she should pop up. Just thought I'd mention it if you're looking for reasonably priced AMC photos. One of the more unusual ones is the Sundowner Gremlin, that one sells for a very high price here in the USA it seems. I'll be making an album out of these factory photos.

Jerry Casper
78 Gremlin GT