From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Alternator on the 78 Gremlin
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009, 2:08 PM

Eh, I guess the problem with testing them in parking lot sometimes though is getting the car actually to the place, and while they do indeed have that mobile thing they roll out, sometimes they are reluctant (if they have to) crawl on blistering ground like here where it was 94 yesterday and ground temp well over 100. Not that all of them have to crawl or stick to ground, just varies car to car and I guess embloyee by employee!