From: henry williams <rwexpress05@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Auto Parts Giant
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 5:44 AM

sorry my computer shut down had to reboot ed after the 3rd week i called and asked for a supervisor and he was very nice to me not like the others he rufunded half the shipping IT SILL TOOK ANOTHER WEEK BEFORE I RECIEVED THE ITEM BUT HE HAD SAID THE ONLY THING HE COULD SAY IS THAT SOMEONE THERE HAD DROPPED THE BALL it was of little consolation to me but i finally got the parts try calling this # 1-877-654-4268 as soon as the recording starts dial ext. 201 ask for john sinclair that is the manager of the dept maybe he could help you  i will probably neveer deel with that company again ...henry