Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Its hard to believe!

It seems as though they keep turning up. I notice certain models like the GT and sunroofer pop up on ebay from time to time...cars I thought certain were extinct. If you go on facebook and check out the "I love Gremlins" page you'd be amazed at the hacked up, rusty, moss covered Gremies people are trying to restore ( I thought mine were bad). Seems like even if they are hopeless wrecks they can suddenly return from the dead. I think the licensed ones may be few but I would suspect there are quite a few unlicensed ones lying around just waiting to jump back on the road.
--- On Tue, 5/26/09, Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Its hard to believe!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 11:21 AM

Kind of sad Bart. If you would have told me in 1980 that I would have 1 of only 2 known Gremlins in the Louisville area I would have told you that you were crazy. They were almost as popular as say Ford Focus's are today they were all over the place. I doubt if there is any way to find out but that would be great information to know. How many are left? Then how many actually are still license and are on the road. Who knows your number might be high.
Terry