Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 10:38 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] ONLY CHANCE TO SEE? - 1902 Rambler Replica on Ebay, ends Sunday 11 AM May 17

 Wow, I've only HEARD of these 3/4 scale replica's of the original 1902 Rambler made around 1952, and here's one for sale on Ebay, only 11 hours + left on this one! $3,500 roughly at now. I didn't know much of the history of this car before, only  that it existed, so if you want to see one, and see some good info on them, go hit this Auction NOW!  Very interesting...

Jerry Casper, Woodbridge, VA
dammit, STILL didn't hit the lottery....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit-Makes-Roadster-1902-Rambler-Model-C-Replica_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ7251QQihZ020QQitemZ300314101155QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting