Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Caltrac traction bars

I'm curious to know!

From: "Robert"
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 03:20:41 -0000
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Caltrac traction bars

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, mrmopar00@... wrote:

> Bob,
The installation was perfect as far as fit.. I am very picky on what I put on this Gremmy, and I was impressed and never even swore while installing them.. They have quite a bit of adjustment for the ride height that the car may have with whatever springs are there. Keep in mind that I have not driven the car yet, as I am just getting the engine in now. Bob in MN.

> Do they work well with stock springs?
> Olly