[BaadAssGremlins] Was Windshield Washer Tank (Davis) Now Door Posts

[BaadAssGremlins] Was Windshield Washer Tank (Davis) Now Door Posts

Are you door post cracked around the door striker? I have a cure for that that does not include welding. I pop riveted a piece of 1/8" steel 2"X4" with a hole in it for the striker to fir. Did that on my 74 Hornet 25 years ago and it has been fine ever since. Did it on the pass side to even though it was fine. Did the same thing on my orange Hornet 6 years ago too. Paint the steel the body color and it will be hardly noticeable. Just my 2 cents with an option to welding.
"Doc"