[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Looking for the following Gremlin parts

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Looking for the following Gremlin parts

The folks below are looking for a variety of Gremlin parts. If anyone can help them out please feel free to contact them and thanks in advance to all who might reply.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com