Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] beautiful 67 rebel 343, 4spd for sale

I can understand the financial problems, family issues and illness. I guess I understand liking to work on them too. When I was a kid I loved working on cars. My father sat me down at the table and explained to me once that the oil didn't have to be changed once a month, and that believe it or not a car could go longer than two months without the plugs and points being changed. I completely changed the color of the interior of a car I had 4 times. Today I changed the oil in three of my cars and  you would have thought I rebuilt the engines. I guess people who build and sale are like artist put their whole heart and soul in a project then move on. I just cling to things too much I guess. Besides the Gremlin that has been in the family since it was about new. I have three other cars, I have had one of them for 16 years another 8 and the third one for 7 years.  Oh yea Eddie I had my first real date in high school when I was 16 and I dated her off and on mostly on for 8 years.
Terry