From: Joe
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:31 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody kinow marlin bob on ebay

His name is Bob Wunrow. He is in Wisconsin Rapids Wi. I HAD to pay the $200 right away as per his auction details. Total price was to be $525. In his auction it stated that "he was tired of getting screwed by buyers"?? That was why i had to send $200 right after it ended via paypal!! Sounded to me like he had an attitude before the auction started.....BUT i wanted the go cart. My oldest Gran daughter (age 8)loves my green 72 Gremlin. I thought it would be neat that she could show a Gremlin her size along side my car at a show! I'm probably screwed...since he stated...no refund on deposit! BUT,,,i had THOUGHT that maybe he could understand a family member passing away....?? All he said.....was his wife was pissed off because it was still in her way when she had a garage sale? WTF?? I just filed a paypal complaint but i'm sure i'm just screwed!! Thanks for letting me rant. Sorry Bart!! AMC content..just bought a grille and door for my other "kinda
rusty" 73 Gremlin.